Applications Engineer – US
Be a part of Dengyo USA where you can be a team player in a company dedicated to grow and expand beyond expectations. Enriching the future through better use of Radio Waves.
About the role
Dengyo is searching and application engineer to join our growing team to help support of products in the US by providing excellent support to our customers and sales team.
Provides sales and customers information and support for the antenna products and other Dengyo products sold in the US. Manage products through life cycle process.
What we value
- Ability to talk to people and represent Dengyo at all levels of customer organization
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to help customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Understanding of the Dengyo products and technical specifications
Tasks will include:
This role may sit near a major airport; however, will work remotely with travel required.
As application engineer for Dengyo USA you will be responsible the following:
- Provide sales team with support relating to product specifications and applicability
- Support customer issues and questions regarding products
- Help customer diagnose issues with reported issues on products
- Maintain and organize product lists
- Attend trade shows as requested
- Work directly with sales team and customer organizations to promote products
- Provides training for products and features
- Author technical papers relating to product and solutions
- Understanding of wireless industry and products
- Minimum of 10 or more years’ experience in wireless industry
- Must be fluent in English
- Self-motivated and team player
- Computer literate in MS Windows, Office, Teams, Excel, Powerpoint etc.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent technical experience
- Bonus / incentives
- Health / Dental / Vision Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
Classification Permanent (w2)
Schedule work hours/ vary
Work Remote YES (100%)
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.