Product Manager – US
Be a part of Dengyo USA where you can be a team player in a company dedicated to grow and expand beyond expectations. Enriching the future through better use of Radio Waves.
About the role
Dengyo is searching for the ideal Product Manager to join our growing team to help us promote our technology and solutions within the US for our active products (RRU’s, eNodeB’s and gNodeB’s.
Identifies potential new products and features by researching market information, discussing with sales teams and customer contacts. Helps set product specifications, roadmaps and timelines for product availability. Closely works with development and sales on customer bids and RFP’s / RFQ’s.
What we value
- Ability to talk to people and represent Dengyo at all levels of customer organization
- Deep industry contacts within wireless industry
- Excellent team and communication skills
- An ability to take initiative and work with limited direction
- An ability to influence across a broader organization
- An ability to influence customers, while maintaining healthy relationships
- Understanding of the Dengyo value proposition as well as the competitive landscape
Tasks will include:
This role may sit near a major airport; however, will work remotely with travel required.
As Product Manager for Dengyo USA you will be responsible for promoting wireless products to our customers.
- Market research and provide requirements to R&D
- Understand customer needs in terms of products and specifications
- Work with Sales and R&D to deliver product to customers
- Identify Go to Market plan and any Roadmaps required for products
- Assess market competitiveness against competitors
- Attend trade shows as requested
- Directly interface with customers organization, engineers, managers, along with sales team
- Helps market product via literature or collateral material
- Determines value proposition including pricing for products
- Helps train sales and others on product offerings
- Understanding of Product Management process in Software and Hardware
- Minimum of 2 or more years’ experience in wireless industry
- Familiar with wireless carrier business (3G,4G,5G)
- Must be fluent in English
- Self-motivated and team player
- Computer literate in MS Windows, Office , Teams , Excel , Powerpoint etc.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering , Business or related experience
- Bonus / incentives
- Health / Dental / Vision Plan
- Savings Plan
- Paid Vacation
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.